Jefferson, Georgia
2.6

I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them.Well never the less he wore the shorts and after washing we noticed that their were holes in the back pockets where they were sawn together and we checked the others cause we hadn't noticed and they were all like that.

I paid good money for my husband to have the shorts he loved to wear and i sm very disappointed in the way the quality of them are. Now he can't wear them and it really ticks me off he has to be disappointed in something he trusted to wear.

The shorts we bought years ago have better quality then any of these.You can see i had to patch one so he could wear them but it won't even hold a patch !!

Review about: St Johns Bay Shorts.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with St Johns Bay?

Comments

Bobby F
Lavonia, Georgia, United States #1231608

I bought 5 pairs of the St Johns Bay shorts and every pair got holes in the back corner of the pocket. Heading to JC Pennys to see if they return my money.

Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Wedding Dress from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more