Jefferson, Georgia
2.6

I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them.Well never the less he wore the shorts and after washing we noticed that their were holes in the back pockets where they were sawn together and we checked the others cause we hadn't noticed and they were all like that.

I paid good money for my husband to have the shorts he loved to wear and i sm very disappointed in the way the quality of them are. Now he can't wear them and it really ticks me off he has to be disappointed in something he trusted to wear.

The shorts we bought years ago have better quality then any of these.You can see i had to patch one so he could wear them but it won't even hold a patch !!

Review about: St Johns Bay Shorts.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with St Johns Bay?

Comments

Bobby F
Lavonia, Georgia, United States #1231608

I bought 5 pairs of the St Johns Bay shorts and every pair got holes in the back corner of the pocket. Heading to JC Pennys to see if they return my money.

Dresslily - Terrible quality & service. Dresslily "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..." Read more Skechers Go Walk shoes create suction force to the ground causing falls Skechers "I have using a Skechers Go Walk shoe with Goga mat padding on the inside for the last 3 months or so. I liked the comfort of the shoes and..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more