St Johns Bay Shorts Review from Jefferson, Georgia

1 of 13 St Johns Bay reviews

I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them.Well never the less he wore the shorts and after washing we noticed that their were holes in the back pockets where they were sawn together and we checked the others cause we hadn't noticed and they were all like that.

I paid good money for my husband to have the shorts he loved to wear and i sm very disappointed in the way the quality of them are. Now he can't wear them and it really ticks me off he has to be disappointed in something he trusted to wear.

The shorts we bought years ago have better quality then any of these.You can see i had to patch one so he could wear them but it won't even hold a patch !!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #932623 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with St Johns Bay? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 13 St Johns Bay reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bobby F

Oct 25 #1231608 Lavonia, Georgia, United States

I bought 5 pairs of the St Johns Bay shorts and every pair got holes in the back corner of the pocket. Heading to JC Pennys to see if they return my money.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.