Hibbing, Minnesota

I, too, purchased a St.John's Bay coat in January of 2015.

I wore it very little and it is in excellent condition - OTHER THAN the zipper broke!! I called JCPenney, where I purchased it, and was told that they could do nothing as it's a year old. I asked for contact information for St. John's Bay and was told they did not have that information and I haven't been able to find any contact information on the Internet.

Obviously, my coat isn't the only one with a faulty zipper. It is rediculous that a product is made so shabby these days and that the company will not stand by the quality of their product.

I will not be buying any St.John's Bay clothing items any time soon.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with St Johns Bay?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more It Works - Deception It Works "placed first order 7/13/17 with rep ms. howell who said if i became a product model [meaning i'd promise to buy 2 more months of any product], i'd get my..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more