I, too, purchased a St.John's Bay coat in January of 2015.
I wore it very little and it is in excellent condition - OTHER THAN the zipper broke!! I called JCPenney, where I purchased it, and was told that they could do nothing as it's a year old. I asked for contact information for St. John's Bay and was told they did not have that information and I haven't been able to find any contact information on the Internet.
Obviously, my coat isn't the only one with a faulty zipper. It is rediculous that a product is made so shabby these days and that the company will not stand by the quality of their product.
I will not be buying any St.John's Bay clothing items any time soon.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "Ordered four items with assumption that they could be cheap, Only two items are the least bit wearable but one needs repair after one wearing because the yarn is unraveling...."
- "1st going to Firestone today... and not pleased with the results.. My Mini van was blowing cold air out the driver side 2 vents and warm air out the passenger side..."
- "We they sold Me a substandard uni joint, I have been working on cars trucks Semi's Motorcycles Boats etc for most of My Life starting at 8..."