Hibbing, Minnesota

I, too, purchased a St.John's Bay coat in January of 2015.

I wore it very little and it is in excellent condition - OTHER THAN the zipper broke!! I called JCPenney, where I purchased it, and was told that they could do nothing as it's a year old. I asked for contact information for St. John's Bay and was told they did not have that information and I haven't been able to find any contact information on the Internet.

Obviously, my coat isn't the only one with a faulty zipper. It is rediculous that a product is made so shabby these days and that the company will not stand by the quality of their product.

I will not be buying any St.John's Bay clothing items any time soon.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with St Johns Bay and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about St Johns Bay.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare St Johns Bay to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with St Johns Bay?

Comments