I bought a pair of St.John bay boots, in less then 30 days they started falling apart.
Worst boots I ever bought. What a waste of money, now I have to buy a new pair.
Not going to be St.John ever again
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them. Well never the less he wore..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Bought the Tacoma certified pre owned. A couple of the wheels had a few very small spots of corrosion. The dealer said to just keep an eye on this. If..."
- "I just bought Garnier Olia hair color in 9.0 (light blonde) to touch up my highlights and get lighter hair for the summer. Now I don't usually dye my hair..."
- "Thanks for nothing. I have been a loyal gets customer my whole adult life. I have never had such disregard in my life. I ordered a fake onlinr, and received..."